Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, we are using JA Rave (Joomla 3.4.3), but we have problems with ReCaptcha on the contact form. When we activate the ReCaptcha on Global Settings, when we access the contact form, that page appears messed up. It seems that there is no css formating.

Ninja Lead Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    projectosglobais Friend

Yes, we added both keys on the plugin configuration, but when we access the contact form we get a plain text page, like the screenshot attached.

http://www.projectosglobais.com/index.php/pt/contact-3/portugal

1. pg
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Please give me the credential info of your site: admin login and FTP account via private reply. I will check further.

projectosglobais Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s very strange with the problem on your site. I spent a lot of my time to debug the problem on your site today but I could not find the problem on your site, please give me time to debug this bug.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I spent a lot of my time to detect the problem on reCAPTCHA plugin of Joomla version on your site. I disabled code reCAPTCHA from components/com_contact/views/contact/tmpl/default_form.php file.

In this case, you can submit the request to Joomla forum and ask them the problem reCAPTCHA plugin on Joomla version 3.4.3. Hope you will best answer from them.

projectosglobais Friend

We activated to show errors on global configuration, and we get this error, on the contact form:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JFormField::__set() in /home/prjglb/public_html/libraries/cms/form/field/captcha.php on line 68

Ninja Lead Moderator

I see you already copied the new com_contact folder but this is not a bug from com_contact component.

I’ve just disabled reCAPTCHA from components/com_contact/views/contact/tmpl/default_form.php file and it doesn’t show the reCAPTCHA problem.

In this case, you need to check reCAPTCHA key or upgrade Joomla version to Joomla! 3.4.8 because I see this version is working at my end.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum