Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi This is a podcast and forum Community Site for our Church. What’s new is:

• The T3 structure
    • Mega Menu
    • Google Translate

I would appreciate feedback on the translation, Afrikaans is new to Google Translate so it won’t be 100% but I would like to know if we’re heading in the right direction. 😉

cansay Friend

I like the site 🙂

Want to use the template and modules my self when I can afford it.

The translation is a bit slow and because of that your “buttom spotligth” / “main clearfix” icons are translated with a sligth flaw to the images. No problem though 😀

I googled your audio player /dewplayer.swf But I see it is not j1.5 compatiable ?

How is the translation module btw ? you use gtranslate correct?

annaleen Friend

<em>@cansay 168760 wrote:</em><blockquote>I like the site 🙂

Want to use the template and modules my self when I can afford it.

The translation is a bit slow and because of that your “buttom spotligth” / “main clearfix” icons are translated with a sligth flaw to the images. No problem though 😀

I googled your audio player /dewplayer.swf But I see it is not j1.5 compatiable ?

How is the translation module btw ? you use gtranslate correct?</blockquote>

Thank you for taking the time to analyse the translation.

I found your comment surprising about the DewPlayer, so I looked it up and yes apparently, but I’m currently using JosDewplayer and not “Dewplayer Modified”. It on this site as Joomla 1.5 native (no legacy mode) and on 2 other sites: my niece’s sound site and here for meditations all of them Joomla 1.5. I do use it in conjuction with Podcasting suite.

Hope it helps. 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  annaleen 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum