Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I’m wonderinf if it is possible to make the megamenu of purityII looks like the Ja Rasite one ?
    With images around the submenu…
    Any idea ?
    http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_rasite/

Thanx for your help !!!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear le GROS jéjé,

The mega menu style in the JA Rasite, is quite complicated and it wont be easy to replicate the same without change of lots of code and i am sure for normal users (with limited coding skills), its gonna be a tough time, however, you can try to play around by moving the style codes from JA Rasite to JA purity II.

Besides, if its possible on JA Rasite, it should be possible on JA purity II, it all depend on your skills and patience.

Arvind

imrozz Friend

I am new to this and had to play with the style codes from JA Rasite to JA purity II.

wavne Friend

I am also interested in doing this. I am trying to style Anion submenu to look like Rasite’s. The mega.css structure seems different than the T3 v2 ones. I know it’s not as easy as adding

.childcontent .top
    .childcontent .tl
    .childcontent .tr
    …..etc

What else needs to be changed? Can you help me with this?

Regards,

Wayne

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@wavne 197781 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am also interested in doing this. I am trying to style Anion submenu to look like Rasite’s. The mega.css structure seems different than the T3 v2 ones. I know it’s not as easy as adding

.childcontent .top
    .childcontent .tl
    .childcontent .tr
    …..etc

What else needs to be changed? Can you help me with this?

Regards,

Wayne</blockquote>

Sorry, this is heavy customization, we would not be able to help on that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum