Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

This is my cinema, music and culture&art site

TomC Moderator

All in all, it looks very nice.

My only constructive criticism, at this point, would be for you to try and create your own unique header and logo for your site.

asmodeus Friend

Look again my header…:)

tempusserbia Friend

<em>@asmodeus 54811 wrote:</em><blockquote>Look again my header…:)</blockquote>

It looks nice, but I will but something that hasn’t green, brown colors and their variations. And good looking and organized layout, really like it.

mae82my Friend

nice….it looks great…the banner is attractive

mfcphil Friend

Great Job!! 😉

asmodeus Friend

Thanx everyone:D

melron Friend

<em>@mae82my 54889 wrote:</em><blockquote>nice….it looks great…the banner is attractive</blockquote>

It’s awesome! I think I need these 😎

studiowest Friend

Excellent job! Your site looks fantastic.
    I am using this template too for my music site, i will post it here when its ready!

captiv8 Friend

Hi, I think you did a wonderful job getting the website up and running. I’ve been having a great deal of problem getting this template Quilaja to even work normally. Seem to be very buggy and requires a lot of tweaking. May I ask what version of Joomla you use to get your website running?

asmodeus Friend

this template have bugs for joomla 1.5 version. I was use J.1.015 v. And you must have linux server. if you have windows server this template can be trouble…

studiowest Friend

What template are you talking about Anis whatever your name is? I have not downloaded anything illegally you can’t even get in to the member dowload area if you aren’t subscribed so wake up to yourself I am a subscribed member!

I now have three sites finished and I have three sites registered. I have three more sites to build and I have just renewed my membership to allow for that.

If you are talking about my music site its not even finished yet. I am not even sure if i am going to go ahead with it because I am having trouble with the classified ads system there is too many bugs in it,
    and i am waiting for the next release of the classified ads system which is supposed to be mid July.

If it make you feel better and give you a warm fuzzy feeling i will change my music site back to a free Joomla template until I decide if I am going ahead with it I dont really care about that site at the moment i have a lot of other work to do with my full time job architectural building design – this website stuff is not my main job any more.

If i decide that i am going to go ahead with the music site i will license the template and not a minute sooner because once you have used up your license, you cant get it back. I have done nothing illegal so be careful what you accuse people of.

anisjolly Friend

oh and please feel free to donate me some credits too! :p

sbaldwin Friend

Hi Studiowest,
    I’m building a music site as well using JA Quillaja template. Curious, what classified software are you using that is troublesome? I just purchased Classified Ad software from a company called “Almond” last night. Hopefully it’s not the same software I purchased as today I’ll be getting into the nitty gritty of it ! 🙂

studiowest Friend

You have no need to worry, I have used JDirectory for my classifed ads because it allows multiple instances of itself, which is good because I wanted to separate music teachers from the rest of the classified ads because the music teacher ads will never expire but the problem was JDirectory is only in beta.

There was code hacks required just to get rid of the bugs, thanks to the support forum advising where to hack the code, they were fantastic, but I just didnt have enought time finish it so I have put it on hold for now.

They are working on a new release of JDirectory and it will be fantastic if they fix all the bugs!
    So if you found some other classified ads system thats good. I have not heard of the one you are using.

I might just end up using SOBI because they have just released a new version. Although its a business directory component it can be used for classified ads too. And it also has paypal integration.

Please dont forget to post your site here when you have it finished so you can show what you have done – it sounds very interesting!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum