Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Thats my first Joomlart-template made web-site. That frontpage news-component was little difficult at first. Rockin Maailma is webmagazine for rockmusic.

Website.

Menalto Friend

Keep it going, this was a great use of this template:)

vince2 Friend

Looks great.

Michael Casha Friend

Absolutely amazing!

mfcphil Friend

Very Nice Site

melron Friend

I am glad that you like it 🙂 I maby change background later if it’s not too difficult

pala999 Friend

… I also think that. A good conversion with this template.

Pink for Rockstars I would not have chosen, however o.k.

Greetings from Germany

Marc

melron Friend

<em>@pala999 32171 wrote:</em><blockquote>Pink for Rockstars I would not have chosen, however o.k. </blockquote>

it was a woman’s choice..and first it was little weird but now its looking good.

enemy Friend

well done!

clubbingie Friend

I too use Ja Quillaja for http://www.hiphop.ie , you have done a wondering job with your site, I love the pink and black its so rock !

sallysings Friend

I think Pink is just fine – did you know that dark pink psychologically induces cannibalistic behaviour in pigs? It’s a powerful color.

The only thing I noticed though is the quality of the header. The text is a bit pixelated, and not in a grunge way. Maybe use a higher quality setting?

curbina Friend

Wow! Very nice work.
    I have downloaded the same template because I’m wprking on a club listing website amd you have accomplish what I would like to accomplish too with my new site. I haven’t work with Joomla before I need to make changes to the original design, are there any guides out there to help me modify Joomla templates. I play around a little with Photoshop I can design some pics to replace the original one I just need some guidance on how to do it in Joomla.

Tia
    Charles

melron Friend

Google is always the best way for looking something. That’s how I do it. I don’t know nothing about coding, just basic skils html and css. 🙂

Well.. When I started using these stupid machines, I did’nt even understant english.. Everything learned myself from home and internet. Using Joomla and all other system and programs 😀

Just click mouse right button that graphic on your website, what you wanna change and You can see name and the folder of the image. I usually save that image my desktop and then open it some graphic editor. I have lucky and have photoshop, what is quite expensive software. But there is lot freeware softs like Gimp and vector art softs too.

sbaldwin Friend

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, your Flash header! Did you create the graphics and flash animation yourself? If so did you use Flash or Swish? I may need some work like that in the near future!

Very Nice..I would just tone-down the pink text a bit in the body content maybe use soft balck. Other than that I give it a 10!

melron Friend

Thanks for You kind words!

Flash-banner is an advertisement for a rockfestifal and I don’t know who did it. Idid flashprogramming some time ago but not anymore. There is lot of usefull flashresources in web like a http://www.flashden.net/, where You can buy many kind of flash templates.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  artaddicted 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum