Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The captcha works ok but if a wrong code is input, you are taken up to the top and don’t see any message. There are two possible options; either show a message at the top (similar to the one shown is the entry is successful) or remain at the contact area where the error message is displayed

any advice appreciated! Nikos

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nikos,

I’m afraid that it would be hard to achieve like that as this captcha includes the error message inside its form. When you integrated it into JA QuickContact module, the error message will show in the form, not the default message of Joomla.

marinaw Friend

The only solution I found for this was to edit the files contained in templates/ja_onepage/html/mod_jaquickcontact

Look for
    <form action=”#” name=”ja_quicks_contact” method=”post” id=”ja_quicks_contact” class=”form-validate”>

and replace

“#”

with the exact link to the contact form you are using on your menu.

In my case it would be

“#contact_us”

so it reads
    <form action=”#contact_us” name=”ja_quicks_contact” method=”post” id=”ja_quicks_contact” class=”form-validate”>

In the demo version provided by JoomlArt it would be

#get_in_touch

When a wrong captcha code is entered, the page reloads but now it will take you down to the form, where the captcha error displays. I also changed font size for the error message, so it would be more visible.

I hope this helps you. I had tried to find a solution for a time until it occurred to me it would be as simple as that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  marinaw 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum