Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

After Joomla update the captcha disapeared from JA Quick Contact Module. I tried reinstalation.REcaptcha also does not work.

I have the same issue on http://www.myczechroots.com/request-a-quote (Magz template)

pavit Moderator

Hi

Did you enabled or configured again the multiple captcha engine plugin ?

1. Screenshot_1-8
    martin4k Friend

It is enabled, after installation it has name Content – CAPTCHA . There is almosty nothing to be configured.

martin4k Friend

All was working fine till Joomla update.

pavit Moderator

I cannot access your backend using credentials you posted in the first post

correct it to allow me to login at your backend and look deeply into your settings

martin4k Friend

Should work normally, I loged in.

pavit Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    martin4k Friend

Sorry, I forgot that site was blocked to access from foreign IPs. I turned it off. It should work normaly now.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

I installed on my local a quickstart copy of template added recaptcha code to the plugin content captcha , updated website to Joomla 3.5.1 and everything worked fine as you can see from my image below, i tried to debug problem on your website and noted that ReCaptcha javascript code is loaded correctly but it is not showed on the frontend.

Since i cannot replicate your issue and my tests are giving working results then you should try to disable or uninstall each external component or plugin that most probably is avoiding recaptcha to correct work on your website. Artio JomSef for example.

1. Screenshot_4-3
    martin4k Friend

Hi, I was able to find out where the problem is: 1) If JA Quick Contact is 2.5.9 or older, all works fine. If I update it to newest 2.6.0, then captcha disapears 2) I also noticed that if I set Capcha to Secure Image, JA Quick Contact still says "WRONG CAPTCHA". Securaimage 2 works fine.

My sites work now, hopefully you will find my coments useful.

Have a nice weekend! Martin

pavit Moderator

My sites work now, hopefully you will find my coments useful.

Thanks for sharing your experience , for sure it will help other users having your same problem

Have a nice week end too

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum