Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello

I would like to know how to make the linked text a different color in the JA_Tabs Module of Quartz template.
    The problem is this:
    In the website’s module which uses the class .hilite2 the problem occurs when I want to add text which has an active link somewhere in the module. The linked text becomes the same pink color as the background of the module, which is the template’s default link text color.

I would like to make the link text a different color (white or #FFFFFF) within the .hilite2 style only.

Please could you provide me with the location where I need to enter this information, do I need to change anything- and what is the correct way to write this style declaration?

Please keep in mind that I do not want to alter the color of the a. (active-link) text sitewide, I only want to alter it within the JA_Tabs which uses the .hilite2 class.

Thank you kindly.

chavan Friend

I hope you want to change the heading text color [“fashion today”] to #FFF

Edit this file ja_quartz/plugins/content/ja_tabs/themes/quartz/style.css

Replace this code

.quartz .ja-tabs-title-top ul.ja-tabs-title li.hilite2 {
    background: url("tab-active-bg.gif") repeat-x scroll left bottom #810C46;
    color: #DD8FB1;
    }

With

.quartz .ja-tabs-title-top ul.ja-tabs-title li.hilite2 {
    background: url("tab-active-bg.gif") repeat-x scroll left bottom #810C46;
    color: #FFF;
    }

if you want to change the active link to I will provide you

Hope this would be helpful for you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum