Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I successfully installed JA Quartz for a Joomla 1.0 site. I downloaded the correct template version. Once installed I set it as the default template and the page on the web shows blank. I went to look at the html and noticed that the html files were completely blank. It would also not allow me to view/edit the css. When I looked at the original files that were zipped, I noted that the index.php and index.html files had no code in them. I don’t know if this is also causing problems with not being able to view the css file from the joomla control panel. Thanks for your assistance.

histeriks Friend

mainstay;168043I successfully installed JA Quartz for a Joomla 1.0 site. I downloaded the correct template version. Once installed I set it as the default template and the page on the web shows blank. I went to look at the html and noticed that the html files were completely blank. It would also not allow me to view/edit the css. When I looked at the original files that were zipped, I noted that the index.php and index.html files had no code in them. I don’t know if this is also causing problems with not being able to view the css file from the joomla control panel. Thanks for your assistance.

Hi mainstay,

did you try to download the package again and reinstall?

mainstay Friend

Yes I did and the two files are still blank with no code. I just did it again to check and it’s the same.

histeriks Friend

mainstay;168050Yes I did and the two files are still blank with no code. I just did it again to check and it’s the same.

Yes, i see now, thank you very much mainstay, staff is notified and the situation will be resolved very quickly.

mainstay Friend

Thanks. I’m still waiting for the updated template to be uploaded so I can download. Do you have any idea how long it takes for them to handle this?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear mainstay,

Please forward me your ftp and Joomla Admin login details via PM, i shall help you out. The download files will be updated, once the issue with the files is found.

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear mainstay,

The download files have been fixed. Please download again and try.

Arvind

mainstay Friend

Thanks for working to get the correct template uploaded, however, I tried to install with the new files and received two error messages. Bad file error and cannot find install file.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mainstay 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum