Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hello,

At my website, http://www.huxley-evolved.com

The gray masking bar which goes under each of your content items which will display Date, Administrator and the icons lined up is missing, and there is no color.

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks.

VS.

element926 Friend

I found out it seems only to be the Joomla 1.0.x version of the template, and a CSS issue. Does anyone know what to do?

kashxo Friend

I’ve check your site and found it works normal to me (and great too) 🙂

MacJoomla Friend

I checked your site and found its just like you write. You have installed purity for Joomla 1.0.x and thats exactly what I see on my site. There is just an Calendar icon but not Author icon and there is no grey bar. I wonder, if JA will corrct this to be the same as in Joomla 1.5?

element926 Friend

kashxo,

I’m not really see how that is normal, its missing the gray bar and does not line up all the icons when I enable them. And MAC just noted he has the same problem.

element926 Friend

Anyone find a solution?

element926 Friend

I now have also a new bug, old one is still not fixed. JoomlaArt is not really providing much suppoort for this template…

http://huxley-evolved.com/component/option,com_poll/Itemid,0/task,results/id,28/

The colors for the poll images are not coming up, neither of these bugs are found in the J1.5 version.

MacJoomla Friend

didnt find a solution for first problem either. Would be nice to hear about it from joomlart.

But i dont see your second problem. Can you describe exactly what poill images do you mean?

element926 Friend

If you click the link above, you will notice my poll bar colors are missing.

MacJoomla Friend

<em>@Element926 38959 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you click the link above, you will notice my poll bar colors are missing.</blockquote>

I see a red, blue, grey and a yellow color bar… Could you provide a screenshot, whats missing?

element926 Friend

Thats what should be missing..for me it is and another computer. Both IE and Mozzila, try clearing your cache?

MacJoomla Friend

<em>@Element926 38972 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thats what should be missing..for me it is and another computer. Both IE and Mozzila, try clearing your cache?</blockquote>

Doesnt has to do with cache. I tried it again on Safari/Mac and there are the colored bars. But now i tried it first time in FireFox/Mac – and there arent any bars…

So i confirm in one of two browsers your problem – strange…

element926 Friend

Yep, thanks for confirming tho. So fixes are welcome JoomlArt you havnt given much support for your award winning template. As much as I like it needs fixing.

element926 Friend

So….any fix yet?

bigrk Friend

Moved thread. Posted to notify users.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  squeakyz 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum