Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

First of all, my congratulations to JA for winning the J1.5 template contest.

I took my chances and downloaded the winning template for my friend/clan-website ddsquad.nl (work in progress)

Ever since I installed it though, I’ve been searching for an image showing the module positions for this template and I just can’t get lucky enough to find it.

I’ve been testing with the various module positions in my Joomla backend, but haven’t been succesfull finding all of them (I think). For instance, the grey area on the bottom is supposed to contain 4 module positions, but I can only find 3 (user 1, user 2 and user 5). I thought I’d be able to put a newsflash in user 6, but It didn’t show in the Frontend. :confused:

Could anyone please be kind enough to tell me where to look for this or redirect me to it by posting a link? It seems that all other JA templates have a mod positions guide in their separate pages, but there’s no page for JA Purity.

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance. :-*

Michael Casha Friend

All you need to do is add index.php?tp=2 to the end, and it should show you.

martin76 Friend

Hi MiCCAS,

I tried what you said and it shows me this: right[jarounded outline]

but it only works for the right column. :((

What I’d really like to find out which positions are available and where they are exactly. I know there’s a list of mod positions in the joomla backend, but some of those don’t seem to be working for me.

Thanks.

Khanh Le Moderator
    bigrk Friend

Moved thread. Posted to notify users.

hkeyzer Friend

In joomla admin <extensions><template manager><select required template><preview> …… shows module layout for any template.

mark3737 Friend

thanks for this tip (for module positions add index.php?tp=2).
    this is the coolest shortcut ever! very helpful!

kode kyk Friend

<em>@khanh le 40152 wrote:</em><blockquote>Visit following url to see all JA Purity module positions:
    http://demo.joomlart.com/contest_opt/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19&Itemid=66&tp=1</blockquote>

Dead link.

Try this:
    http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides

Surely helped clarify things for me.:)

Tuncay Arıcan Friend

khanh le;40152visit following url to see all ja purity module positions:
    http://demo.joomlart.com/contest_opt/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19&itemid=66&tp=1

lİnkİ kontrol edİn lİnk aşagıdan ja purity 1.6 ORTA module position

ja purity 1.6 ORTA module positions:

Tuncay

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Tuncay Arıcan 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum