Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hello
    I would like to ask for a simple explaination about purity iii on j3

Im working in the LESS directory changeing the css designs by the design i got from my designer,
    but the site loads slowly and if i turn off the dev mode i dont see the work i had done

for the development design customizations ill need to work on the less directory files
    and then to go to template manager and clikc on the complie LESS to CSS
    then turn off the development mode ?

what is the correct way to custom work with purity iii template ?

thanks
    Barnea

wingly Friend

@barneaim;

Yes, when you switch development mode of and you also turn of the LESS to CSS thne it will not work; LESS allows real-time compilation via LESS.js by the browser. But even if you do that, after you get an update of JA Purity III there is a probability that your changes will be lost; As for all T3 Framework templates; i suggest you to use custom.css it is the last css file to be loaded; And it will override anyother css statement on his path that is declared in it;

p.s in Order for that to work, you need to switch offf the LESS to CSS and css optimization;

barneaim Friend

<em>@wingly 424255 wrote:</em><blockquote>@barneaim;

Yes, when you switch development mode of and you also turn of the LESS to CSS thne it will not work; LESS allows real-time compilation via LESS.js by the browser. But even if you do that, after you get an update of JA Purity III there is a probability that your changes will be lost; As for all T3 Framework templates; i suggest you to use custom.css it is the last css file to be loaded; And it will override anyother css statement on his path that is declared in it;

p.s in Order for that to work, you need to switch offf the LESS to CSS and css optimization;</blockquote>

thanks –
    i turned off the dev mode
    then turned off optimize css and optimize js

how to turn off LESS to CSS ?

do you mean to click on theme only in the sub option under LESS to CSS ?

I cant find custom.css file, shoudl i create it in css folder ?

Barnea

wingly Friend

@barneaim;

I have you replied in the other of your thread, yes if it is not there then you have to create it. custom.css

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wingly 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum