Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I use JA purity II template. But it doesn’t work correctly in Internet Explorer 8 whereas it works fine in Firefox.

Anyone got any idea how to fix this problem?

Sherlock Friend

Dead biocagdas,

You should explain with more details and URL of the site / pages with problems.

It would be easier to help you then.

123456 Friend

Aynı sorun bendede var ja purity internet explorer 9 problem gibi gözüküyor diger internet tarayıcılarında ja purity tema düzgün calışmakda ancak internet explorer de iyi calışmıyor iletişim sayfası formu acmıyor kapalı olarak durmakta ve hic bir bölümü göremiyorum
    buna bir çözümü olan arkadaşlar lütfen yardım:((

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@123456 263840 wrote:</em><blockquote>Aynı sorun bendede var ja purity internet explorer 9 problem gibi gözüküyor diger internet tarayıcılarında ja purity tema düzgün calışmakda ancak internet explorer de iyi calışmıyor iletişim sayfası formu acmıyor kapalı olarak durmakta ve hic bir bölümü göremiyorum
    buna bir çözümü olan arkadaşlar lütfen yardım:((</blockquote>

Please clarify your questions in English for help.

123456 Friend

Hi, I Ii Ja Purity Template Contact Form does not work well, but Firefox works fine, while the does not work properly in Internet Explorer 8. Anyone Have Any Idea, how can I fix this problem?
    The problem seems to be the problem I IE9 Ie8 Chrom Ja_Purity_İi Theme, Firefox, and perhaps from working properly ‘s Contact Form does not work well, however, the problem IE9 Ie8 Department of Communication Department drop-down form does not open the form page to the Department of Off Off Some night stands and no one I can not see the Department ..

Friends Please help with a solution to this: ((

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I’ve just tested this on localhost and it’s working as it should! Can you please provide a screen shot with the issue you are facing ?

Regards

Manos

Tuncay Arıcan Friend
    Hi, I Theme 1.7 Ja_Purity_İi Contact Form does not work well, butworks fine while Firefox and Internet Explorer 8, 9, does not work properly in Internet Explorer 8. Everyone Have Any Idea, how can I fix this problem?

The problem seems to be the problem I IE9 Ie8 ChromJa_Purity_İi Theme, Firefox, and perhaps from working properly ‘sContact Form does not work well, however, the problem IE9 Ie8Department of Communication Department drop-down form does not open the form page to the Department of Off Off Some nightstands And I can not see no part of
    Friends Please help with a solution to this: ((

Hercules Craness İletiişim Contac

1. Sunu1

Tuncay

hamlethub Friend

On IE9, it does not appear to use the local template.css file, and instead uses the css file in the default template/css/ directory.

Ken

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  hamlethub 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum