Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, can you tell me if your JA Promo Bar plugin is compatible with JA Wall, I just installed it in position “header” but it does not show on the front end?

thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to use the footer position try to look HERE

xumbrella Friend

Hi Pavit, thanks for your advice… I looked in the settings but it does not look like JA Wall has a footer position?

thanks

xumbrella Friend

<em>@xumbrella 411542 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Pavit, thanks for your advice… I looked in the settings but it does not look like JA Wall has a footer position?

thanks</blockquote>

Hi There, I am wondering if you had any more insight into my issue? would I need to create a new module position?

many thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please send me a super user account to your website via Private Message i will take a look at it, to find a solution

mortenrasmussen Friend

Was there any solution/conclusion on this topic?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have downloaded JA Promo Bar here and install into JA Wall Template for testing. Here is the screenshot:

+ Configuration:

+ Front-end view

1. ja_promo_bar
    2. front_end
    xumbrella Friend

Hi, are you running J3? I am on 2.5….

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@xumbrella 414508 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, are you running J3? I am on 2.5….</blockquote>

I have just tested on J2.5 and come with the same result as on J3.x

+ Install JA Promo Bar into JA Wall Template

+ In JA Promo Bar module, set it with search position

If you encounter any difficulty on this, please pm me admin credentials of your site. I will help you out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum