Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I am having a few issues with JA Mono and the JA Promo Bar module. Basically it is looking like this: http://recordit.co/PxEP9NtZe3

Basically it is hidden on the right hand side. I have placed it in the Footer position but maybe this is the wrong module position for this type of module. Any ideas on how to get this to show correctly and push the site down so its not interfering with the logo and menu also.

I can put in the masthead position and then it does not get hidden but as I say it sits over the logo and the menu basically and its not forcing the site downwards at all. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    James

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

JA Mono is a special template and you need to create new position in templates/ja_mono/tpls/blocks/header.php file and add the code as my highlight and assign JA Promo bar module to new position

<?php if ($this->countModules('new-position')) : ?>
    <div id="newposition" class="col-xs-12 col-lg-12 <?php $this->_c('new-position') ?>">         
            <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('new-position') ?>" style="T3xhtml" />       
    </div>
    <?php endif ?>

Hope it helps

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-06-10-at-10.18.24
    jamjodesign Friend

Hi Ninja, to be honest its happening in all your themes. I tried it on JA Healthcare and also the JA Magz II templates and the exact same issues there, basically the site is not pushed down at all for the top banner. I will try this out but I just wanted to make you aware that its not just this template here but rather all of them.

Thanks agan

Ninja Lead Moderator

@jamjodesign: Becuase JA Promo bar module needs a full-width position in header section that you can see it is not working as well on JA Healthcare and JA Magz II templates, please create a new position as my suggestion above. It will work as well on your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum