Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

I do have a problem to popup an image on content. By default it was working fine but after i turn on Search Engine Friendly URLs. The
    thumbnail on content does not popup any image and the page keep loading.

I notice that before I turn on Search Engine Friendly URLs and i mouseover to thumbnail the URL of image show:

After i turn on Search Engine Friendly URLs and mouse over to thumbnail the URL of image show:

Is anyone face the same problem? How could i solve this issue?

Thanks. 🙂

1. error1
    2. error2
    3. error3
    Sherlock Friend

Hi kenson,

Maybe your ja popup plugin or ja thumbnail plugin is an old version, you can try to update those to the latest version. if that still not help, you can submit a ticket into the ja ticket system here http://support.joomlart.com/staff/index.php , provide your url,admin account..

lorixmod Friend

<em>@kenson 301240 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi All,

I do have a problem to popup an image on content. By default it was working fine but after i turn on Search Engine Friendly URLs. The
    thumbnail on content does not popup any image and the page keep loading.
    </blockquote>

I had the same problem. Also installed the new versioen the problem remained.
    The solution is to change the settings JA Popup Plugin immediately after setting of Joomla SEF.
    HighSlide and I set to work again, now works with all the settings.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lorixmod 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum