Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Joomlart,

The JA Popup width and height parameter is not functioning, it’ll automatically resize base on the browser resolution no matter what size i put in the parameter. My parameter as follow :

{japopup type=”image” content=”images/popup1.jpg” width=”1234″ height=”900″}{/japopup}

I’m using JA Popup 2.6.2 in Joomla 2.524, the popup type is FancyBox and i’ve disabled the “Center on scroll” and “Scale image”. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Regards

Adam M Moderator

Hi @yiapls,

Could you please let me know the url you insert this popup and temporary admin account via private reply so I can investigate the problem for you ?

Yap Friend

Dear @adam M,

I PM you the access URL and account.

<em>@Adam M 465549 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @yiapls ,

Could you please let me know the url you insert this popup and temporary admin account via private reply so I can investigate the problem for you ?</blockquote>

Yap Friend

Dear @adam M,

Any update on this?

comp4u Friend

Got the same problem here.

I want to display an external URL, but no matter which width or height parameter define, the Popup is always the same size: 560 x 340 px.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @yiapls and @comp4u,

Sorry for my late reply. After checked this matter, I raised a bug report so development team and take a look and fix it, you can see the status here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum