Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Does anyone know how to get the “Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu” to work for this template.

I set the menu type to 2:

# Choose your prefer Menu Type
    $ja_menutype = 2; // 1: Split Menu; 2: Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu; 3: Transmenu; 4: Script Dropline Menu;

I have also installed the mod_exmenu module.. :confused:

kallan Friend

Have you unpublished the main menu module – i think for some you need to do this to get the other one to show.

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi techjig,
    You don’t need install any module to make the Son of Suckerfish menu work. I think you need uninstall the mod_exmenu.

techjig Friend

Thanks for the replies.

I think I have it working, but I need to find out what the difference is between other dropdown menus and Suckerfish — they all appear to do the same thing… I must be missing something. I added one dropdown to my site to test it under the news link on main menu.

birdoasis Friend

Can you tell us what you’ve done to make it work? or at least the steps that you’ve taken?

thewebguy Friend

<em>@techjig 7882 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for the replies.

I think I have it working, but I need to find out what the difference is between other dropdown menus and Suckerfish — they all appear to do the same thing… I must be missing something. I added one dropdown to my site to test it under the news link on main menu.</blockquote>
    yes pleeeeease! not thinking this such a great site so far……………..answers on a postcard to….I will let you know if I have any luck myself!

webgirl73

thewebguy Friend

<em>@thewebguy 34131 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes pleeeeease! not thinking this such a great site so far……………..answers on a postcard to….I will let you know if I have any luck myself!

webgirl73</blockquote>
    by the way the original development of suckergfish as is on your css code will eplain all as to why its different from others. just dont wanna re-invent the wheel myself y’know…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  thewebguy 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum