Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

This problem happened to me with every virtuemart based template from joomlart. I’ve did what you said pankaj, renamed the com_tcpdf and it works (I’ve unabled the component previously but that didn’t work). Other solution that i’ve found before was renaming "router.php" in com_virtuemart. That also works (with tcpdf enabled and with no renaming of its folder). So i guess the problem it’s not only from tcpdf, or the problem is connected between these 2 (tcpdf, router.php). Any solution to this problem to let virtuemart working 100% just like before the joomla updates?
    is virtuemart going to work properly with these modifications (renaming com_tcpdf or router.php) ?

Gruponea.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @Gruponea.com
    Its not the issue from template is between the Joomla and virtue mart , you can check the error with VM support team and check the updated version of tcpdf with latest Joomla .
    Regards

Gruponea.com Friend

I’ve found a solution to this problem, go to extensions > manage > manage. Search "tcpdf", disable it, uninstall it, and then install the latest tcpdf version of tcpdf (1.0.2) that comes with virtuemart 3.0.18. No more blank page, no "changing" names of files that can compromise the well functioning of VM.

Gruponea.com

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gruponea.com 7 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘JA PlayStore problem updating joomla v.3.6.4’ is closed to new replies.