Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Everybody,

First and above this template is amazing and I would like to say thank you for your work.

This template works great with Kunena and VM.
    At this time, this template is only made for an ecommerce website.

I made a test with Easyblog, Easysocial, Easydiscuss, Kommento, Techjoomla apps (jbolo, quick2cart, jgive, …), Jreviews, … And for many apps, you have to custom CSS independently for each extensions.Sometimes you cannot see some button or text. Many apps have a white background and what’s a pitty for our eyes.

For instance, with Easyblog, while you write your post, your background is white and your text is white. You cannot see anything. You have to custom Easyblog CSS Form or select a dark theme. In my opinion Easysocial Dark theme doesn’t sounds good with Ja Playstore. Some extensions like Jbolo chat doesn’t have a dark theme and you can’t see anything while you write a message.

I hope to get JA Playstore II with more "template extended styles" 😀
    Kunena is Gorgious

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @toto13,

Thanks for your kind word!

Due to the concept of JA Playstore, it comes with almost ‘dark’ themes. If a 3rd party extension has white background, yes, it will be hard to see. I will pass to the team for further consideration of new theme.

In the mean time, if you wanna customise a new theme for it, kindly check out this documentation: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#theme-customization

Best

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum