Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have just created a multilingual site (!sic why does not contains the quickstart the second language as it is on your demo?) but the "container-tabs" position does not loads the associated modules on the second language site.
    So I do not see these modules on the second language Home Menu Item:
    **- Latest News

• Most Read
    • Latest Blog**
      (Of course I created copies of the original ones).
      Very strange that the English Home Menu Item lists all the six (6) associated modules to the position – 3 original one + 3 one with the new language.
      Changing the module language also does not help. Anything I do remains the position empty at the new language.
      When I change an other module’s position (e.g. "Our Professors") to "container-tabs" it disappears too….
      ???
      http://prntscr.com/cnrdj0
    palos Friend

OMG! We have to duplicate the module called "TABS"… Ok. It is my fault (2+ hours taken)
    But! Why does not contains the quickstart the second language as it is on your demo?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Glad to hear you found the issue of duplicate modules .
    The quickstart package comes with only one Standard English language because so the user can install their own language to make site multi-language . Adding multi-language in package make it big and more content that does not use by users .
    This is why it comes with default English Language .

palos Friend

Ok, I see that is true and advisable… but in this case why is ar-AA subfolder found in /Languages folder?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi yes
    it contains the files of kunena components , if you removed the component, you can also remove this folder on your site .

palos Friend

Hi,
    Kunena (and the Arabic Kunena language folder) is the part of the Quickstart package…
    Peace! 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  palos 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum