Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

On the backed of my site when I go to edit the menu items the Menu the parameters are not displaying right. I have upgraded from Teline VIII manually.

Attached is an image. I need help please. Thanks in advance.

1. ja_param
    Sherlock Friend

Dear guidinglight,

Please provide me your admin account and the FTP Account vai the ticket of TEF-713-61484 then I will have further checking on the issue for you.

guidinglight Friend

Greetings dathq,

Where exactly do I submit the info. Should I send you a pm?

I checked and there are no open tickets. If you can give me a link that would be great.

Phill Moderator

There is a link at the bottom of your first post. Just click on the number TEF-713-61484 in the box at the bottom of your post.

guidinglight Friend

Sorry for being a bit of a nuisance. The ticket support system will not allow me to login. Anyway around that

Don Lee Friend

<em>@guidinglight 224659 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry for being a bit of a nuisance. The ticket support system will not allow me to login. Anyway around that</blockquote>

Your Ticket Here: TEF-713-61484

Try again please, the link at the post bottom is for Staff only 🙂

Paul Massell Friend

I’m getting the same problem so would be interested to hear the solution. On one site that I started with Teline IV Quickstart it is there. On another site that I added just the Teline IV template to it is not. I’ve gone through every plugin. They are identical. Both running J! 1.5.22

guidinglight Friend

Greetings,

I submitted a ticket and they helped solve the problem. If you have I think you should.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@xenocast 225079 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m getting the same problem so would be interested to hear the solution. On one site that I started with Teline IV Quickstart it is there. On another site that I added just the Teline IV template to it is not. I’ve gone through every plugin. They are identical. Both running J! 1.5.22</blockquote>

I wonder if what is your jat3 plugin version?

Paul Massell Friend

<em>@hungnd 225654 wrote:</em><blockquote>I wonder if what is your jat3 plugin version?</blockquote>

It is and was the latest jaT3. The only way I was able to resolve it was to uninstall all of my components, plugins and modules and unused templates, and then reinstall just the specific ones that I needed immediately published. Today I added some new plugins and modules and so far the problem has not recurred. I still don’t know what caused it. After uninstalling each extension I cleared all caches and check if it was resolved. If I had to guess it seems like it was related to ja_map and ja_popup because it did not resolve until those two were removed, but I can’t say for sure.
    I had both jomsocial and kunena installed and so far have not reinstalled either so perhaps one of them was part of the problem.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Massell 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum