Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi
    this may sound stupid but I can’t find the images to change the text for the slideshow, I installed the version 1.6 without problems
    http://www.cabestwebsolutons.com

thanks for any help:-[

khoand Friend

Hi,
    I don’t understand what you mean. Could you explain detail more? And I can’t access your website

lorepeter Friend

Thanks for reply, I mean the orange slideshow background has text on it where do I change the text? I checked the templates/ja-ores/images folder there is only a blank orange back ground image. I faced another dilemma I choose a different color instead of black I use light/orange but now I can’t change the logo image. It’s set to image and I loaded the image up but it’s not changing on the site.

my domain is http://www.cabestwebsolutions.com/ It’s there alright.

if you could help I would appreciate it.:-*

khoand Friend

Thanks for reply, I mean the orange slideshow background has text on it where do I change the text? I checked the templates/ja-ores/images folder there is only a blank orange back ground image

To change background of slideshow module, you change templatesja_orescorethemescurrent_your_themeimagesslideshow-bg.jpg file.
    Example: you are using light-orange theme, you change templatesja_orescorethemeslight-orangeimagesslideshow-bg.jpg

khoand Friend

I choose a different color instead of black I use light/orange but now I can’t change the logo image. It’s set to image and I loaded the image up but it’s not changing on the site.

It is same as problem 1, you change templatesja_orescorethemescurrent_your_themeimageslogo.png

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum