Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Are there any plans / timeframe to come up with a T3V3 / J3.x responsive edition of the JA ORES template?

phong nam Friend

Hi Frank,

For now, its not on the list but do expect our JA Teline IV template to T3v3 in the coming time. We do have plan to upgrade more T3v2 to T3v3. Its just the matter of time.

Regards

aardcom Friend

<em>@Leo Burnetts 396451 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Frank,

For now, its not on the list but do expect our JA Teline IV template to T3v3 in the coming time. We do have plan to upgrade more T3v2 to T3v3. Its just the matter of time.

Regards</blockquote>

Same question as it is now 2015 and no update or news about this. If there are no plans to upgrade please let me know as my membership expires shortly and i’ll have no need to keep it. After 2 years of waiting for older versions to be updated, I’ve given up. Sites on 2.5 and 3.1 are no longer secure and they can’t be updated because of the template and T3 framework.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@aardcom 480887 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same question as it is now 2015 and no update or news about this. If there are no plans to upgrade please let me know as my membership expires shortly and i’ll have no need to keep it. After 2 years of waiting for older versions to be updated, I’ve given up. Sites on 2.5 and 3.1 are no longer secure and they can’t be updated because of the template and T3 framework.</blockquote>

We have been upgrading several templates from the old T3v2 to T3 framework in the past years, for example JA University, JA Nex, JA Social. We have plans for more too, usually the popularity of the templates decides the upgrade priority. If there are more people requesting for this upgrade than we could try to speed up the process significantly.

aardcom Friend

A related question would be are there plans to update t3v2 framework to be usable with Joomla 3.4 and subsequent updates, or do we have to replace templates using t3v2 if we want to upgrade to joomla beyond 3.2

I see end of life for this template listed as the end of 2015 but there’s been no updates for quite a while and there are many other templates with T3v2 that won’t work beyond Joomla 3.2. What’s the plan stan??? Link?

aardcom Friend

A related question would be are there plans to update t3v2 framework to be usable with Joomla 3.4 and subsequent updates, or do we have to replace templates using t3v2 if we want to upgrade to joomla beyond 3.2

I see end of life for this template listed as the end of 2015 but there’s been no updates for quite a while and there are many other templates with T3v2 that won’t work beyond Joomla 3.2. What’s the plan stan??? Link?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@aardcom 486140 wrote:</em><blockquote>A related question would be are there plans to update t3v2 framework to be usable with Joomla 3.4 and subsequent updates, or do we have to replace templates using t3v2 if we want to upgrade to joomla beyond 3.2

I see end of life for this template listed as the end of 2015 but there’s been no updates for quite a while and there are many other templates with T3v2 that won’t work beyond Joomla 3.2. What’s the plan stan??? Link?</blockquote>
    We will always update old T3v2 templates to T3 templates as long as there is a demand for them. You can raise your request to our Request & Wishlist section, so that we’d know which template we should put our priority on first.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aardcom 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum