Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Is there any guide on how to set up the mobile version ? Im getting the basic template when accesing my site on a mobile browser.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi, I am afraid that we do not have any guide related to this at the moment.

Please leave here the difficulty you have faced during setting it up for further advice.

Sevenen Corp S.A Friend

Well the problem is that i don’t know where to set up the mobile version features, are there any options ? like mobile template colour ? thanks for your time.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@sevenen 206521 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well the problem is that i don’t know where to set up the mobile version features, are there any options ? like mobile template colour ? thanks for your time.</blockquote>

The mobile version is fixed layout with menu, search, login, on the layout and main content will display content of the component following each menu link you click.

Let me know if you would like to make any changes on this.

thanks

cougniot Friend

<em>@tienhc 185702 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello sevenen!

The blog layout only support for the category blog, sorry i could not help you in this case

Thanks</blockquote>

Hi I don’t understand why when I create a new item menu calling a blog category (with the same parameters of the demo) I don’t have the same result withe the date apearing on the right of the article…
    I have searched, but I don’t understand where is applyed this layout feature (I have created exactly the same menu item

aman204 Friend

Hi cougniot,

Can you start a new forum topic for this as this is tutorial/guides section and it always helps to keep forum area filtered for the community 🙂

veeco Friend

in Tempalte paramter there is Layout Panel and Default Layout Overwrite… inside both panel there is “Page Layouts Overwrite”

what the difference between both “Page layout overwrite”?
    what the difference between “Layout Panel” and “Default Layout Overwrite” ?

huypl Friend

Hi veeco,
    I insert some values to Default Layout Overwrite at Page Layouts Overwrite but this function doesn’t work. But when I add some values to Page Layouts Overwrite at the Layout Panel, it works very well. So if you want to assign a specific layout for a particular page, I suggest you should add some values in the Layout Panel. As you known, the syntax is item_id=layout_name.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  huypl 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum