Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author

mneese;170975sorry, but this is almost april…..

seems like the majority of the members are joomla template people, but we have been shoved aside repeatedly for the developement of your new products…

First membership went from two templates per month, then one per month, now not even one!!!

Why is this????[/quote]

First thing first. JA Ores preview, demo has been warmly appreciated and hardly a single opinion contradicts this. Your anxiety also confirms that you await this template.

secondly, Please bear in mind, the JATC design team is not compromised because of other products, if you are talking about Drupal, let me tell you, its a new team and has nothing to do with JATC template development, besides, they sit in a different corner.

You want JA Ores with 3 colors and minus K2 component or JA Comment component support, we could have released it the day we announced the preview. Please dont feel offended by my remarks, i very well understand the feelings, i am a 4 year old JA guy here.

To put it in simpler words, if our fellow member “thatcomputerdude” has been positive about this delay, especially when he always has a frank unbiased opinion and at many times have criticized JA for the delays. If he can wait, i hope you can support us too in that. The Demo is online, that means its through the first phase of testing and bug fixes and validation work is on.

It’s not that bad… Hung said if there was no bugs it had released yesterday, but found bugs and are working on them, do you prefer a bugged site or a normal? And it’s 1 full month, at least you know what is coming… since the middle of the month.

Besides, the others template makers released 10 revamped templates? with new functionalities of the T3 framework this month? Not to mention the JA updater thing….

Thanks nihues, for the understanding, yes we fixed and updated over 50 templates for the PHP 5.3 bugs (announced in blog), all T3 framework based templates were updated too, and not to say about the new downloads / comparison stuff coming up. Well, that again is handled by other developers and testers.

All i would say is let it come, Its the first with the K2 support.

If you are worried, incase your annual membership is about to expire, dont worry, you shall get the 12th template for sure. After all thats what you paid for and we respect that.

Regards

Arvind

mneese Friend

Sorry dudes and gals… didn’t mean to offend anyone…I love joomlart and their work…

have a good day

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear mneese,

Dont be sorry, its a obvious question. But your last comment reminds me, we all are dudes for sure, but gals are hard to find here. :p.

Arvind

thatcomputerdude Friend

I was going to say – where are the chicks at in here???? 😀

melron Friend

<em>@drarvindc 170987 wrote:</em><blockquote>…its a new team and has nothing to do with JATC template development, besides, they sit in a different corner.

</blockquote>

It would be nice to see what kind of company and team is behind all this great work! :-*

gstyles Friend

I have to say that this template and framework look to be a winner,yippee.

ruffcrib2000 Friend

Guys, cant we have automatic sliding on the top part (where there’s “
    Solutions and Ideas ” and etc).

And in the demo the HOT NEWS bar at the top not seem to be working.

Hung Dinh Friend

Dear Members,

JA Ores beta has been released. Demo Updated. Download it HERE.

Now that JA Ores has been released, the New Download and Comparison System is coming up shortly and the JA Ores stable version will be available for comparison with the Beta Version. So updating your template from beta to stable would be an easier task.

The Release announcement is in this forum as a sticky. lets continue our discussion there.

Hung Dinh

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

This topic contains 53 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum