Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

There seem to be issues with the JA Ores package for Joomla 1.7:
    1. When installing the quickstart package without sample data, problems will arise when trying to install additional extensions like JCE
    (Message: Error building Admin Menus – Installing component was successful.
    2. The template seems to be faulty. I´ve tried both quickstarts and standard installations, but top shadows of e.g. the slideshow module are not present (shadow-bot.png is displayed, shadow-top.png is constantly omitted)
    3. The package contains outdated (image) resources from Joomla 1.5. e.g. the folders fruit and food

jooservices Friend

Hi
    If you don’t mind please allow me try to install qs on your server to find out your trouble ?
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

Robert Grygier Friend

PM has been send.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Would you mind db your login info ?
    I can’t access your backend. Beside that , please also give me your phpmyadmin access i need to work w/ database in this issue.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

Robert Grygier Friend

Sorry for the late reply. I´ve did a number of installations, and one worked out (with sample data though). However the quickstart for this template still contained some leftovers from Joomla 1.5 (images).

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Would you mind sent me a screenshot w/ issue.
    Still can’t clearly your issue.
    Thank you for understand,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum