Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

It’s not just you. I can only see a bunch of red X’s… it’s very frustrating.

jnlockett Friend

Yeah… how do I make the front page “main body” section look like the demo?

thangnn1510 Friend

<em>@jnlockett 230259 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yeah… how do I make the front page “main body” section look like the demo?</blockquote>

Could you give us the screenshot and link to your site. what steps are you meet stuck?

Regards!

jnlockett Friend

Hey Folks… I’m trying to get the Main Body position to look like it does in the demo (one article at the top with 3 articles displaying horizontally below it). I’ve attached what I have (http://www.coachlockett.com)… how do I make the section I circled (see attachment) look like the main body in the demo? I just need to know the proper configuration settings or what changes I need to make to the code.

Thanks in advance for the help!!

1. opal-screenshot
    thangnn1510 Friend

Dear jnlockett!

Please go to admin then edit main menu, edit home item. Compare your setting with my screenshot.

Regards!

1. menu-home
    jnlockett Friend

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! Something so simple….. :laugh:

pauch1105 Friend

Hi
    How to change logo’s image? I want to put my logo on website.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@pauch1105 338419 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    How to change logo’s image? I want to put my logo on website.</blockquote>

You can replace your own logo file with this one templates/ja_opal/images/logo.png

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum