Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m having trouble with my menu in JA Opal in joomla.

It’s the main menu at the right.
    I only want to show the submenu instead of the whole menu.
    But when I fill in my module Main menu in the parameters:
    Start niveau: 1 instead of 0 it only shows I think the top of the menu at the right, but no submenu.
    When I change it back to start niveau: 0 the whole menu appears again at the right.

I tried to change the menu type css, moo menu but it doesn’t make a difference.

Can you help me?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi lokomotief

It is not a bug. This process is from the code of joomla. This module only displays if the parent item has some children items.

Please check ‘Informatie’ item, when you click on this item, the right main menu will display all sub items.

lokomotief Friend

Hi again,

When I check Informatie, or Sponsoring or any menu that has got a submenu I still don’t see the menu.
    See pictures included of the website.

I really think this is a bug, because sometimes the submenu all of the sudden appears on the right.
    This is only 1 time and when I go to another menu (with submenu for example from Informatie to Teams) the submenu of the menu Informatie appears on menu Teams.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi

i have tried to login your ftp account but your admin is incorrect.

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
    Error: Could not connect to server

Also, please check my attachment file. I could see your submenu

1. information
    lokomotief Friend

That is strange. I forgot to fill in the right ftphost. I changed it in the thread.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi lokomotief

I still saw this issue again

Please check your ftp server again. I am terribly sorry for this later

lokomotief Friend

I checked the ftp server again and I’m connected. So I don’t understand why you can’t get connected.
    Please note the o’s in the username are zero’s.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi lokomotief

This issue is from the Cache. I have changed the cache of main menu module to No. Please kindly check your website again. It is working fine

Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum