Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

How do I change “User name” to say something else like ‘Name’?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi rockjoom13,

You can achieve that by going to Module Manager > JA Quickcontact module in onepage position > and change the Sender name parameter: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/549/6313139878.png

Remember to clean all cache then.

See you around.

Rodrigo Campos Friend

Not Working for me, also not sending emails 🙁 I’m using Joomla 3

Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to clean all caches and disable cache in advanced option of this module? If it still doesn’t change, pm me admin account of your site I shall check for you.

tiwi Friend

I’m not sure but I think I had the same problem, if not ignore post, here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/thank-you-message-after-sending-ja-quick-contact-form/#post-481199

After uploading the file attached in the post the problem was solved.

hugigu Friend

I’m having exactly the same issue. Can’t change the “user name” and nothing happens when I press “send” in the form. I’ve followed the advice in this thread, as well as trying to change the default.php file, as suggested in the thread tiwi posted. Did you get this to work Rodri8?

Saguaros Moderator

@hugigu: PM me admin and FTP account of site you’re working on, I shall check for you.

Regards

Rodrigo Campos Friend

nope, not working, for me :((

hugigu Friend

@saguaros : Thank you for offering assistance. I’ve pm’d you the information you requested. Hope you can help me sort this out 🙂 Best, H

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Hugi,

Yes, this is so weird in your site. I also try to change the sender name but it’s still the same. Please update the FTP account for me, I logined successfully but it didn’t direct me to any folder

micheltorres Friend

I have the exactly same problem:

– Thank you message is displaying on the top of the site, far far away from the form;
    – Labels cannot be changed, neither from module and from language file.

Can you post the solution here?

hugigu Friend

I don’t think there is a solution. A dev from joomlart looked at it for me and couldn’t fix it so I gave up on using this template. Just too many weird things happening…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Hugi,

I’m sorry but I cannot login with FTP account you sent me, please check again.

freissmann Developer

Same problem here.

Cannot change labels and confirmation is coming up on top of page…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Frank,

Could you pm me admin and FTP account of your site? I shall check what happens.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum