Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Installed JA One Page Quick Istallation Pack
    While I changed module name “Introducing”
    page is corrupted and didnt show 3 images in introducing module
    after I changed module name to “introducing” again but not fix it
    I coppied this module before and I did use this module copy but not fixed again

so I cant change module name

how to fix it ?

jorgitomarianao Friend

<em>@sosyal 356083 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Installed JA One Page Quick Istallation Pack
    While I changed module name “Introducing”
    page is corrupted and didnt show 3 images in introducing module
    after I changed module name to “introducing” again but not fix it
    I coppied this module before and I did use this module copy but not fixed again

so I cant change module name

how to fix it ?</blockquote>

Hello, I also I have the same problem my email info @ serviciosweb-tenerife if given with the solution please send me an email with the message, thanks

sosyal Friend

And..
    I cant find how to change Module Subtitle ( TPL_SUBTITLE_ )

jorgitomarianao Friend
    ecohaven Friend

really? I can’t get it to work. The image is also the wrong one for this module. The image is a repeat of Portfolio.
    I carefully just change the name of the module in the html code and still lost the images. For a supposedly “simple” one page template, this is just too complicated for a non-coder. There are now several of us who can’t work this out. Can someone please explain it in greater detail?

To change the language string: copy it from the front end after you have change the module name, then go to Language manager, select Overrides tab, click new override. Paste in the language string you just copied, and type in what you want it to display.
    thank you

Blaine Friend

With all the copy and paste, please be sure to disable the editor to be sure HTML is not stripped by editor. 😉

Darragh O’Sullivan Friend

<em>@jorgitomarianao 356121 wrote:</em><blockquote>this is solution…

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-one-page-template-userguide/

:)</blockquote>

That didn’t work for me – it seems to have a lot of random colour-changing <spans> in it…

I have cleaned them all out and reintroduced the correct icons – make sure you disable the editor in your site’s configuration (set it to Editor – None) before editing this module, as it appears to turn the “<i>” tags into “<em>” ones, which won’t work. The bits in red I have had to add back in, but mine is now working…

<div class="introducing">
    <div class="span4 block">
    <div class="block-img"><i class="introducing-icon1"></i></div>
    <h3 class="block-title">All Natural.</h3>
    <div class="block-content">
    <p>Metus Vestibulum cursus elit pretium auctor cursus lorem Vestibulum eros sagittis. Netus pede Vestibulum Quisque Nam pretium Donec ut vitae quis parturient. Auctor vel non <a href="#" title="Sample link">phasellus tincidunt</a></p>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class="block-img"><i class="introducing-icon2"></i></div>
    <h3 class="block-title">Suitable for All.</h3>
    <p>Condimentum platea cursus porta tellus eros consectetuer metus Sed aliquet tempus. Laoreet non ac porta urna Vestibulum congue id eu elit dignissim. Sollicitudin vitae ipsum massa enim lacus.</p>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class="block-img"><i class="introducing-icon3"></i></div>
    <h3 class="block-title">Bestselling.</h3>
    <p>Buspendisse in lorem ipsum ut magna pharera aliquet non sodales lorem ipsum belit. Donec sed odio rera magna pharera aliquet. Nulla uitae elit libero, a pharetra augue nulla ligula massa.</p>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

arckoo Friend

Thanx @bydarragh your solution works like a charm!

sjam2013 Friend

Thank you ecohaven…your solution worked for me 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sjam2013 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum