Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Well we followed the tutorials on migrating from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5.1 and now it seems that our top/main menu module position is completely messed up! There are a number of module positions which do not exist in the JA Norite template for Joomla 2.5 and now even our main menu is not displaying as it should be with the home-logo.png being properly displayed. The col mass1 module position also does not exist so it makes little sense to show module positions on the JA site which are not defaulted in the actual template we received in our download!

Menu items do not point to the articles they have been configured to point at as all menu items are pointing at our Customer Feedback articles. The Quick Contact Module is not displaying the field labels as it has been configured to display. None of the articles that have been set to display Intro Text with read more links are displaying correctly in their module positions as they were set to display. All of these problems after having just installed and defaulted this template last night! We also received a 406 Error last night during our editing which we cannot explain but it basically locked us completely out of the admin until this morning. Seems to be a lot of coding issues here.

I am going to need some help getting this template back to where it should have been in the first place. Please advise…

1. JA_Norite_template_issues
    Sherlock Friend

Hi wineblue2,

Sorry for this late reply, regarding the problems that’s occurring after your site is upgraded from J1.5 to j2.5 I think that’s unpreventable because as you might know j2.5 has a lot of updates and different from j1.5 even in joomla core.
    To get your site back to where it should have been in the first palace you have no ways than going to your back-end and change the setting to get the front-end showing similar as it did before.
    If there are problem that relate to our j2.5 extensions or the template fell free to let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum