Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi,

There are a lot of websites out there which too focus on design and for machine. Some of them totally forget that it is human who surf the websites and read the content.

That’s my purpose of my site – http://humanwebsite.com.my

From time to time, we will have monthly newsletters on how to build human based websites and marketing strategies.

Enjoy reading!
    Kent

smitheringale Friend

<em>@sfpkent 180998 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

There are a lot of websites out there which too focus on design and for machine. Some of them totally forget that it is human who surf the websites and read the content.

That’s my purpose of my site – http://humanwebsite.com.my

From time to time, we will have monthly newsletters on how to build human based websites and marketing strategies.

Enjoy reading!
    Kent</blockquote>

Hi Kent,

Great website.

Might I suggest that you go with just one image at the top of the page rather than a rotating slideshow. My personal favourite was “Don’t sell to me, talk to me idiot”. 🙂

rwilk Friend

I like the idea. I know all my marketing training is based on face to face and telling stories to get interaction.

rwilk

sfpkent Friend

<em>@smitheringale 180999 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Kent,

Great website.

Might I suggest that you go with just one image at the top of the page rather than a rotating slideshow. My personal favourite was “Don’t sell to me, talk to me idiot”. :)</blockquote>

That’s great idea. That’s what I thought initially. But since I would like to focus on building relationship, don’t spam and about copywriting, I will put them all together.

<em>@rwilk 181024 wrote:</em><blockquote>I like the idea. I know all my marketing training is based on face to face and telling stories to get interaction.

rwilk</blockquote>

Yes, internet is about human, it is not about machine. If we want to success on internet, we better change our mindset, to talk to human, rather than talk to machine.

By the way, anyone of you know how to nominate a website for SOTM? In term of design, I pretty sure I won’t win the competition. But there is no harm to try. 🙂

sunrise Friend

A great site and idea, sfpkent. The human side of so many things is lost these days. We don’t have time.

I noticed on one module it says:

Amazon.com uses it. So does Dale Carnegie Training. Subscribe our newsletters to learn how to …and I think is should say “Subscribe to our newsletters

I hope you get to make many “human” websites. Good luck!

sunrise Friend

[QUOTE=sfpkent;181051
    By the way, anyone of you know how to nominate a website for SOTM? In term of design, I pretty sure I won’t win the competition. But there is no harm to try. :)</blockquote>

The site is already nominated. That is how I found it, looking in the forum for Site of the Month nominated sites.

sfpkent Friend

<em>@sunrise 182663 wrote:</em><blockquote>A great site and idea, sfpkent. The human side of so many things is lost these days. We don’t have time.

I noticed on one module it says:

Amazon.com uses it. So does Dale Carnegie Training. Subscribe our newsletters to learn how to …and I think is should say “Subscribe to our newsletters

I hope you get to make many “human” websites. Good luck!</blockquote>

Yes, will change it, grammar error. Thanks Sunrise! 🙂

sunrise Friend

You are welcome. I went back to the site and read a bit about Mr, Ong and found a couple more little things. Here they are:

from a widely popular University in Malaysian known as Northern University Malaysia.

He has mastered the art of online promotion by digging his hands into the dirt which is to sell on eBay and that’s when he started learning

Hope it is a help.

sfpkent Friend

<em>@sunrise 182693 wrote:</em><blockquote>You are welcome. I went back to the site and read a bit about Mr, Ong and found a couple more little things. Here they are:

from a widely popular University in Malaysian known as Northern University Malaysia.

He has mastered the art of online promotion by digging his hands into the dirt which is to sell on eBay and that’s when he started learning

Hope it is a help.</blockquote>

Changed. Thanks again! 🙂

sfpkent Friend

I need more suggestions, critics, pros and cons, anything, especially ideas and topics on building relationship online.

Thanks first! 🙂

sunrise Friend

HI sfpkent, many people advice against building relationships online. :D:D

But I do have a few ideas. I’ll try to get back to it tomorrow. It is a bit late here now.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Yes, I would like to know. Thanks! 🙂

uniquebiz Friend

sfpkent;183126Hi,

Yes, I would like to know. Thanks! 🙂

I’ll PM you some Ideas

sfpkent Friend

Hi uniquebiz,

Thanks! 🙂

sunrise Friend

Back again after a long day in Bangkok. I told you I would try to get back so here are a few links to sites taht have some good advice.

http://www.essortment.com/career/businesstipsne_skzt.htm
    http://entrepreneurs.about.com/cs/networking/a/uc090403.htm
    http://www.forbes.com/2007/08/09/google-microsoft-walmart-ent-tech-cx_ll_0809networking.html
    http://www.ehow.com/how_5800548_build-professional-relationships-online.html

I especially like the second one about voluteering. I think one of the most important points when it comes to buiding realtionships, online or otherwise, is to not be doing it to see waht is in it for you, but rather what you can do for others. In buiness to sometimes you give away business to make business. Just looking after yourself and your own interests is not the best way in my opinion.

Hope this helps some.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum