Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dear Members,

JA Norite is April 2010 Template and is almost done. The screenshots for the Preview are from the live site. I would be adding the K2 and Blog layout screenshots in the coming days here. OR might even release the demo in the mean time. This release of JA Norite will come with Trial version of JA Comment Component.

It is planned to include JA Extension Manager Component (version 1.5.0) along with the JA Norite Quickstart. So that Upgrade from Beta to stable and further version changes (upgrade / rollbacks) can be done from the backend with few clicks.

JA Norite comes in 8 colors (4 dark and 4 light versions). K2 Support. JA Comment Component (Trial Version) enabled.

Default Color : View High Resolution Image HERE.

Dark Blue : View High Resolution Image HERE.

Dark Red : View High Resolution Image HERE.

Light Green : View High Resolution Image HERE.

Mega Menu :

JA Comment Component : (trial version only)

More screenshots and colors previews coming up soon.

Hung Dinh

wombat1 Friend

Nice styling for Comment component and menus, but its a bit too much like every other template to be found in a certain popular wordpress template site, although maybe that is the idea. ahh i guess im just sad that morganite was skipped. lol

zao dao Friend

the color is nice but the whole layout is really not professional joomla site,joomla ‘s template should be better and professional than wordpress,this template is too simple and lack some important modules and changes.

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

Hung Dinh Friend

The Demo is now available.

I dont think the screenshots in here well present how JA Norite can be useful for your web project, check the link above and see for yourself

Mod note: Thread move to JA Norite forum

suckfish Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 175890 wrote:</em><blockquote>The Demo is now available.

I dont think the screenshots in here well present how JA Norite can be useful for your web project, check the link above and see for yourself

Mod note: Thread move to JA Norite forum</blockquote>

I think is works very well, i really like the blog layout and once full version is released i will probably use this for my own personal site.

very nicely done.

damian Friend

Just remind to add slideshow likes your preview. i think that very usefull for add some portofolio

suckfish Friend

Just like to say after an hour of playing with the demo, I will definately use the site now. I think the k2 integration works really well with the site and looks best in white/ plain. I dislike the blues as they seem to me to take the emphasis off content and a bit sickly but otherwise i can see this template could be used for a whole majority of projects.

I like the headers, the text size by default is bang on with easy to read, boundarys and boxes are as i would like them to be.

The blog layout is current, with a good page balance between menus, comments, and the body of text..

I did mention earlier that i will only use the finished version, so with that in mind, hurry up!
    Well done team and congrats for this template.. i am eager to use..

lee

thomase Friend

Just a general Question … also of usage:

– When do you use the BLOG CATEGORY (built in themes-style) – as your Blogging-Version?
    – When do you use K2 SHOWCASE (BLOG) – as your Blogging-Version?

I don´t know what to use?

Thank´s in advance,
    Thomas

sfpkent Friend

I believe this is very professional. Whether a website is professional, it depends on how we modify it. 🙂

darrenf Friend

I like it! I would really like to use it when it is out.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  darrenf 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum