Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, is anyone preparing template for joomla 1.6? I’m already using ja nikel with 1.5.22, but I need to upgrade to 1.6 because I need to use acl preferences….Is here anybody who can help me?
    thanks,
    Sara

ps: Anybody can help me please?

sara p Friend

<em>@whitestar 217658 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, is anyone preparing template for joomla 1.6? I’m already using ja nikel with 1.5.22, but I need to upgrade to 1.6 because I need to use acl preferences….Is here anybody who can help me?
    thanks,
    Sara

ps: Anybody can help me please?</blockquote>

Hi, I’m still looking for a newest version of this template. Is it possible for people who are working to upgrading template 1.7 to create this template before others?
    thank you very much…

chavan Friend

It is not yet updated. We will notify you once it is released.

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

sara p Friend

thank you very much….

chavan Friend

you are most welcome 🙂

xeomueller Friend

So any ETA?

I wait since january 2011 for it 😉 JA Nickel is a very great template. So please give us a 1.6 / 1.7 version.

xeomueller Friend

So I see on the product page, the JA NICKEL is not supported anymore 🙁

http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-nickel

So template is dead? Please give us a yes or no! All Nickel User wait a long time!

TomC Moderator

At this point-in-time, the decision had to be made to not re-visit the older templates at this time. The majority of users it seems do not use K2 – so the most productive plan was for the JA Developers to work their butts off for a number of months testing and releasing all the JAT3 portfolio for Joomla 2.5 – and this work is still ongoing. So the majority of customers now have some fantastic templates that are fully Joomla 2.5 compatible.

However, it is my understanding that our JA Devs have given the “thumbs up” to agreeing to update a number of our older J1.5 Templates – though there is neither a list nor timeframe we can provide at this particular time as to when this will occur.

In the meantime, there ARE methods to update the Joomla version manually – from J1.5 to J1.7/J2.5 – instructions for which are available within our Member Community Forum Tutorial Section.

neurdenburg Friend

I also need an 1.7/2.5 update for this template. Security support for Joomla 1.5 has now officially ended. So an update of all websites running on Joomla 1.5 is now getting urgent. That means everyone using the Ja-Nickle template is going to need a 1.7/2.5 compatible update. I think it’s essential for a lot of users to get a clear roadmap of possible updates.

Anonymous Moderator

Currently, we are working full capacity to upgrade several components to J2.5
    After these upgrades are done, we’ll be focusing on upgrading the older templates to J2.5.

Which templates and when they are supposed to be done? That would be something I cannot be certain of.
    Not long ago, Hung already mentioned how we are going to select which templates to be update and which will not be. You can look at the detail here as well .

We’ll certainly have a poll soon guys!

Keep posted with us on our Blog/Facebook/Twitter :D.

Linh Mai

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum