Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I just would like to know: will the JA team work for an update for some templates to the 2.5 or newer versions of Joomla? (JA NICKEL for example)???… I think not, so some customers like me are not so glad with this…
    Anyway, I would like to know if there is a kind of “tutorial” or “manual” for to upgrade by oneself these templates, or even if there is somebody who knows how to do it and if this person would like to collaborate to the upgrade of this template.
    Any advice? any rate? how much you will ask for a work like this?
    Thanks for replys

ED 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi ED,

I would like to clarify that we do not provide customizations services because of our limited resources. You can find an expert to have the project done via a reliable freelance site: Joomlancers.com, another network of JoomlArt. I personally recommend as thousands of projects have succeeded on the site.

However, your idea is so interesting and it will be recorded to our checklist for further reference.

Let me know if you need any other assistance.

Regards

koolac Friend

Its really sad the way JA is treating old members. Once a client agrees to a template then it becomes part of their branding and its not possible to ask them to adopt a new look and feel due to a version upgrade. If we have to get it done by someone else entirely then whats the point of being a member! We are not requesting any customisation, just upgraded versions for the templates.

I have said this earlier but will say again. We all know resources are limited and hence are patiently waiting to see some movement with the old templates. You can do a poll with members to see which templates require urgent attention for upgrade and then roadmap the rest as per responses!

Anyway will wait and watch. Renewal comes up in 3-4 months time and I will seriously look at other more reliable providers if nothing is done!

zhihuazhou Friend

Please upgrade this template. It’s a great template. We like it. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zhihuazhou 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum