Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

any solution to drop down menu not working with IE9?

thanks

thangnn1510 Friend

Could u give us the link to your site?

hotsd101 Friend

hi guys,

any answer to this problem yet?

hotsd101 Friend

if you open up your own demo link, http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_nickel

in IE9. You will see the top section is all not skewed correctly and the dropdown menu does not work. Say look under “joomla overview” for example, the menu items cannot be accessed properly.

Any person using ja nickel will have this problem with ie9. Can be please consider solution urgently as ja nickel is great template

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi Hotsd101!

I have reported this bug to the team:

http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCNICKEL-13

They will check, fix and answer you soon in this forum.

hotsd101 Friend

thank you very much mr thang. hopefully we have an answer soon.

p.s. man united, thumbs up!!!

hotsd101 Friend

anything happen here yet with this issues. how long issues usually take to fix.
    thx

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi Hotsd!

Sorry for replying you this late. We have fixed it however after checking we notice there’s still problem so we reopen and assign to another developer. Please give us more time. Thanks.

PS: MU – One love. A little sad when we’re not the winner in C1 Final Match.

hotsd101 Friend

thank you friend. looking forward to fix solution.

p.s. yes man u, very dissapointing. maybe next season if we can get luka modric

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi Hotsd!

We have a plan to fix this bug in this week, please be patient.

PS. I like both Modric and Sneijder.

hotsd101 Friend

hi guys, this bug still not fixed? why its take so long time and when can we expect fix for it?

thanks

thangnn1510 Friend

Hello, We’re sorry for this, I have just asked again the team for this issue. They have met some difficulties on that and it is taking more time than expected. Sorry for this, I’ll tell you once the bug is fixed. Thanks.

hotsd101 Friend

hi guys,

this has been 2 months now and this bug is still not fixed? what is going on here?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi hotsd101,

Please uses this upgrade Ja slideshow2, it can fix.

wogand Friend

Will this slideshow fix the menu problem in IE9?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum