Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am using JA Nex and I am wishing to use ja_slideshow in the User 2 position. It will display on every browser except Internet Explorer (8) Can anyone advise what might be wrong and how to fix it?

In the slideshow module settings the profile does not include Nex. could this be anything to do with the problem? If I try to change it to one of the other profiles, I get ‘operation failed’

Ive attached a screenshot. Its the middle module not showing in IE

Kind Regards
    Colin

1. screen-capture-20
    Sevenen Corp S.A Friend

I’m having problems too, but with ie 9 and the site logo position.

Colin Sherlock Friend

Hi,
    Ive been looking for an answer to this question for a while now. Ive requested help from support as well, I havent got any answer and my client is really giving me trouble on this. Can someone please help or put me in the right direction?

Surely the slideshow module should be able to work in any position.

I am using JA Nex and I am wishing to use ja_slideshow in the User 2 position. It will display on every browser except Internet Explorer (8) Can anyone advise what might be wrong and how to fix it?

Colin Sherlock Friend

Hi, Ive been told by support to update my extension manager, which I did, but the slideshow module wont update, it just hangs. everything else updates.

Am I missing something here. Do they seem to think their is not a problem in IE8 at all?

Colin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Colin Sherlock 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum