Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When i try to install the quickstart it goes not go past the language selection and then freezes up. Insulation will not compete in English anyway. Does anyone have the same issue?

TomC Moderator

<em>@macjoom 292105 wrote:</em><blockquote>When i try to install the quickstart it goes not go past the language selection and then freezes up. Insulation will not compete in English anyway. Does anyone have the same issue?</blockquote>
    As the files were just put up less than 24 Hrs ago, will need to check into this for any possible bugs.

I will bring this to the attention of the JA Devs immediately.

vmmir Friend

Same problem here. I have tried different languages but by no means it does not progress to the PRE-INSTALLATION CHECK step.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi guys,

I downloaded and installed without any issues, so did two of the other staff from JA. Can you try to download again and give it a shot again?

Regards

Arvind

vmmir Friend

OK. I conducted few more testing and this is what I found:
    I have downloaded the quick install once more as indicated and tried installing again but the installation page does not progress to STEP 2 (taking into account that My PC runs Winods 7 and Explorer 9). However, I have tried the installation with different PCs, omne loaded with Windows Vista and Explorer 8 and it works fine and one another with Windows 7 and Explorer 8 and I report that it works fine as well. Even more, I used my iphone’s Safari’s browser and there is no problem installing JA_Nex whatsoever.

So after a bit of testing with different machines, I decided to use my PC (running Windows 7 and Explorer 9) but this time I intetntionally used F12 developer tools to make my explorer switching to browser mode IE8. With this adjustment, I was able to make progress installing the JA_NEX Template.
    I hope it helps moderators with further investigation.
    Cheers,:cool:

vmmir Friend

Something else that just found is that the installation sequence was completed sucessfully using Browser mode IE9 in the F12 Developers tools. I confirm that the installation does not progress however if the Browser Mode is set up as ‘IE9 Compatibility View’. I believe that this the de mode I had my IE9 originally (and that’s the reason it did not worked initially) but I now reverted it to IE9 only and no problems with installation then…
    Hope it helps…:D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vmmir 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum