Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have come up with several problems in using Teline IV:((:

1. It is unclear where the main content is coming from. As you see from the site, for some reason it is reporting the Joomla startup data, even though I have disabled those articles from the admin page. Where is the “main content” coming from? I cannot find any module that addresses this point. Why is it giving me articles I have disabled?

2. On JA Newspro, I have followed the instructions at Paragraph 9.0-9.2, but I am not getting the system to show me the articles, as your User Guide suggests. See http://archetypeinaction.com The best I could get was the title of the category, but not the articles, etc., as shown on P. 25 of the User manual. What am I doing wrong?

Best regards, Skip Conover

dlconover Friend

The good news is that I seem to have solved my main content problem by reverting to a backup. I have still NOT SOLVED the JA Newspro problem. Please advise.

dlconover Friend

This morning I have several other issues with the site. Images, which were loading normally, and showing thumbnails next to the JA Bulletins modules, now will not load the images.

Also, YouTube videos, which were loading into my articles using the {youtube}videoID{/youtube} syntax with “JPlayer”, now will not come up in the articles.

Both of these things were working normally last night.

dlconover Friend

My site was apparently hacked. I am currently doing a backup, and will return once I think I have something stable.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dlconover 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum