Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have upgraded to the latest version of JA Newspro 1.1.3.
    The Read More buttons below the articles are showing up as JANEWSPRO_READ_MORE.

I tried to replace the language files but nothing is working. Can you please advise on a fix or patch.

1. janewspro_read_more
    himangi Friend

Hi,

the same version of the module worked fine on my installation.. Can you please provide your site url admin details and ftp via PM, so that I can check it?

Sylwester Kowalski Friend

Do you work for Joomlart?

instantinlaw Friend

He is a forum moderator. If you use the request support option and enter your site login info, only forum moderators and staff will be able to see it. Never post your login info in a post.
    You can see who is authorized to help you with your site via this link: View Forum Leaders

himangi Friend

Thanks instantinlaw 🙂

@sly123, as instantinlaw said, you need not worry about privacy of the information you share with any support member / mod / admin. Whatever you share with us via PM, on in request support option will be used by above said people only.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum