Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am having a problem with JA Newsflash. It wont scroll (IE7,IE8,FF) for both Fedora and Raite. After reading the forums I saw that the server should have 0755 and 0644 and they do for folders and files. this was not the issue.

I am using JA Newsflash v 1.0.0 which came with the Raite template I was playing with.

I was also playing with the Fedora template.

I then did a new install into another directory with the sample data from the JA Raite template and it all works perfectly. Even when I change to the Fedora Template. It just wont work with the default Joomla sample data and setup.

When I manually install JA newsflash into an default installation including the sample data it does not work.
    I tried to find a new version of JA Newsflash but could not. I even went back to the Raite template and got it again but the version is still the same.

Regards

Matthew

mattrobo Friend

To Admin people: the pwds etc will remain for a few days before I will need to change them.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi mattrobo

I have changed modules folder from 777 to 755.

This module is working fine.

Please check again.

mattrobo Friend

thankyou. That was it!

I thought I checked all of that because I read that answer before.

I would have bet all my money on it 🙂

Thanks again.
    Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mattrobo 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum