Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

My site is: http://www.maurivapc.com I want to use JA Newsflash to install one single graphic that extends over the entire width of the User 5 module position. Right now I have a picture of a PC which I would like to extend into the entire width. Can I do this?

Also, can you explain what this code is in the Module Manager (can I edit this? Is this where the images and content are located?)

<div style=”overflow:hidden; height:323px;” ><div class=”nfimages”>##IMAGE##</div><div class=”nftitle”>##TITLE##</div><div class=”nfcontent”>##CONTENT##</div></div>

Thanks!

-geejmauriva

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@geejmauriva 86220 wrote:</em><blockquote>My site is: http://www.maurivapc.com I want to use JA Newsflash to install one single graphic that extends over the entire width of the User 5 module position. Right now I have a picture of a PC which I would like to extend into the entire width. Can I do this?

Also, can you explain what this code is in the Module Manager (can I edit this? Is this where the images and content are located?)

<div style=”overflow:hidden; height:323px;” ><div class=”nfimages”>##IMAGE##</div><div class=”nftitle”>##TITLE##</div><div class=”nfcontent”>##CONTENT##</div></div>

Thanks!

-geejmauriva</blockquote>

I think your questions are your answers. You can extend a picture but only when you have 2, one small and one large in case you mean zooming. To the code, seems it is what you mention…

geejmauriva Friend

Thanks for your reply. I would be happy to donate some credits to you for your help, let me know how to do that.
    Re: your answer for the page wide graphic I am confused by. Are you saying that I will need to have 2 graphic images that are the width of the page and they will alternate with each other?
    Re: the code: <div class=”nfimages”>##IMAGE##</div> Where it says “IMAGE”. Is that where I would direct the newsflash to look for images? For example: The code would look like <div class=”nfimages”>##/template/iolite/images/header.jpg##</div> Yes?

Thanks,

-geejmauriva

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  geejmauriva 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum