Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    I’ve installed the JA Newsflash that works perfect, just one little thing: when I use spanish accents, like: ñ; é etc or kind of french accents: à; ç; ù etc… it is just showing the “?” symbol…
    I really need help with this, thanks for replys
    😮

canadatom Friend

1.0.15? what’s encoding of the website?

Sherlock Friend

Hi edd !
    what template package do you use ? It’s best if you send url of your site.

edd Friend

Hi there…
    I use EDENITE 1.0.15
    I’m just working on local by the moment, any idea?
    Thanks for your interest! 😉

edd Friend

non one has any idea?
    I really need help on this! :((

Please…

jantunes Friend

Well, I guess it is the same problem I’ve in all my templates…. If Iam not using the language file for my country (and I don’t) when I’ve words with accents over them, that are not recognised by the system, I just get a strange character at the end of the JANEWS sentence. Just there, but it does happen. My solution: write phrases without the specific letters and accents near the end of the news piece… pelase check

http://www.fotodigital-online.com

if you browse over the news on each section you might just find one or two places where I forgot to fix it…

Hope this helps

Sherlock Friend

Hi all !
    sorry for delay !
    I have test your problem in my site with vietnamese languguage and utf-8 charset , but can’t appears the problem, can one of you send admin info via pm for me, i will check to detect the problem and JA Developer will fix it. Now , i can’t detect the problem.

Sherlock Friend

Hi all !
    thanks you for report about JA Newsflash bug ! We will update it in new version. for fix encoding bug of JA Newsflash for joomla 1.5 please download mod_janewsflash.zip file and reinstall it on your site.

edd Friend

HI!!! 😀
    Thanks a lot for update!!!

what about for 1.0.X versions?

I’m using 1.0.15, could I spect an update?

😀 🙂

furchtlos76 Friend

Anyone got a fix for that working on Joomla 1.0.x ? Tryed everything, but after the first rotate my german chars like ä ü ö are just sqares or strange chars =(

edd Friend

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/images/icons/announce.gif

Please, some answer about JA Newsflash for 1.0.x
    is it possible to spect an update?

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi edd !
    I will do it for you ! but what template package do you use ?

Sherlock Friend

Hi edd !
    Please try to use attachment below ,
    reinstall mod_janewsflash.

edd Friend

Hi hainn84 🙂

Thanks for your help…
    I’m using EDENITE 1.0.15 (sorry if I use a 1.0.15 version, but the site was built on 1.0.12 so I made an update to 1.0.15 and using EDENITE)

So I downloaded your file, I uninstall the old one, and went to the module folder and look if there is no more the old one (mod_janewsflash).

After the new installation it seemed to work fine because the first article showed without problems the accents… but… but… :(( for the second and third articles there was this bloody “?” sign >:(
    So when the first one appeared again, there was the “?” symbol and so on…

Sorry ! and thanks for you help, hope this can work one day! 😉

Sherlock Friend

Hi edd !
    Please send url of your site and admin acc via pm , i will check it for you !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum