Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Content displayed in the Ja Newflash module has a dark gray title and white text, where in the css do I change the title text to be white?

Please send me the updated class and the proper css to place it in.

thank you,
    Cameron

Khanh Le Moderator

It is styled in template_css.css file (line 1899):

#ja-masscol a, #ja-masscol a:hover, #ja-masscol a:active, #ja-masscol a:focus {
    color:#FFFFFF;
    text-decoration:underline;
    }

cameron62 Friend

Thanks for the reply, I must be smokin crack or something cause my template_css.css has only 1581 lines. I checked in file templatesja_drimiacsstemplate_css.css and found the above stated class statement at line 950. Being that it is already set to color: #FFFFFF it can’t be the one causing the problem I have. The title in ja-newsflash is a dark grey, which is my problem, if it were white I wouldn’t be asking for assistance. Please double check, I want to make the title white not dark grey.

cameron62 Friend

Hey I figured it out! What a dope I am…

I added a new class to the style sheet nftitle2 and changed it in the module bingo…
    .nftitle2 {
    color: #FFFFFF;
    font-size:18px;
    font-weight:bold;
    }

thanks for all your speedy replies!!!

gote Friend

Just change template.css from

/* Title text */
    .contentheading, .componentheading, .blog_more strong, h1, h2, h3, .nftitle {
    color: #545454;
    }

into

/* Title text */
    .contentheading, .componentheading, .blog_more strong, h1, h2, h3 {
    color: #545454;
    }

.nftitle {
    color: #fff;
    }

artaddicted Friend

In administrator..

1. Extensions => Module Manager
    2. Edit JA Newsflash
    3. In the “Templates” field add the following font color to the “Title” (See GREEN code below).

<div style=”overflow:hidden;” ><div class=”nfimages”>##IMAGE##</div><div class=”nftitle”><font color=”#ffffff”>##TITLE##</font>]</div><div class=”nfcontent”>##CONTENT##</div></div>

This requires NO modification to the code or css. It worked very well for me.

tacozip Friend

Can someone tell me please how to get rid of the text in the JA Newsflash module?

I only want one image without that textline

Can you please check http://www.pokerteam.be

There you see the gray textfield in the image. This field I want to get rid of

Please help
    Rogier

Sherlock Friend

Hi tacozipHERE
    Please don’t post any same thread on many others forum, you can check

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum