Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Thanks !

I will try and post the results.

But could we expect JoomlArt to apply this patch ???

amejat Friend

I am sorry to say that… it makes no change on my install (Joomla 1.5.12, JoomFish 2.0.3, fresh install with quickstart of JA Raite).

:confused:

My install: http://dev2.imbecille.net
    I just translated the titles for the test:
    The two english articles are: “Find” and “Meet”
    The two french : “Trouvez” and “Rencontrez”
    I see “Trouvez”… and then it comes back to “Find”

sunrise Friend

I had the same problem some time ago and could not find a solution either. Then someone mentioned another module, that works almost the same and that you don’t have to use ajax for. The link is:

http://www.joomlaworks.gr/

and the module is called JoomlaWorks “Ultimate Content Display” Module v1.1 [for Joomla! 1.5.x]

If you can’t get the other to work try this. It is working on the site I did, jonas-christy.com

amejat Friend

THANK YOU !

That are the only words I have for you : THANK YOU !

But the inaction of JoomlArt is such a shame that I am seriously thinking about suing them for “False advertisement”.

amejat Friend

Beautiful integration and it seems to switch from a language to the other flawlessly !

Very nice !

PS: Which plugin do you use to have the link at the up left corner ?

Saguaros Moderator

Hello,

@amejat and @sunrise, the JA NewsFlash module can not work in your site, may be you make it incorect. In the case, please submit a ticket for the Joomlart Support department, I will check it more detail.

– Now, JA is collecting and checking all problems which happened with JA’s Extensions, so they will upgrade to new version, we must to wait for download on the next day.

sunrise Friend

<em>@amejat 137938 wrote:</em><blockquote>Beautiful integration and it seems to switch from a language to the other flawlessly !

Very nice !

PS: Which plugin do you use to have the link at the up left corner ?</blockquote>

The plugin at the left corner is Page Peel Banner. Here is the link.

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/ads-&-affiliates/corner-banners/3209/details

Have fun.

amejat Friend

Thank you for the link !

sunrise Friend

You are welcome. One thing I remember when I used it was that it has to be enabled on a module position, but I think it has to be one that you are not using for anything. On that site I used “debug” position.

sunrise Friend

Hi there uranusstars,

What same problem? If it is only getting the transtlation on the first slide, try the link I gave above, or on the last page of another module. It works fine.

sunrise Friend

<em>@tienhc 137947 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

@amejat and @sunrise, the JA NewsFlash module can not work in your site, may be you make it incorect. In the case, please submit a ticket for the Joomlart Support department, I will check it more detail.

– Now, JA is collecting and checking all problems which happened with JA’s Extensions, so they will upgrade to new version, we must to wait for download on the next day.</blockquote>

Hi Tienhc,

I would like to try out your solution, but have been very busy and will try to see if I can look at it soon. Will let you know how it goes.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum