Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

We request solution to this issue published six (6) month ago, without fix yet !

“JA newsflash does only translate first contentitem
    I have installed ja newsflash with JA Drimia module on my 1.5.8 site (joomfish 2.0). I have translated all the contentitems in the newsflash section. However if I switch languages, only the first item is translated, all other contentitems show only in the default language.”

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Have you checked your JoomFish parameters closely?
    I’m asking because the Newsflash does nothing regarding translation. Joomfish is where the translation occurs so I would be looking at why Joomfish is not recognizing the other articles.

John.

laloma Friend

Dear jbrett:

Thanks for you help. The following message was received by hainn84 dated 01.12.2009 in answer to same inquiere

—————————————
    Dear laloma !

JA News flash use ajax to load content after first content so it can’t get language variable from joomfish, it always works with default language , this is difficult problem to solve when use ajax and joomfish to load content. i still hav’en’t find a solution for it.
    —————————————

From this answer we are assuming this is not a Joomfish parameters related, however following your sugestion, we checked and do not find anything anormal. Any specific suggestion ?

Best regards,

amejat Friend

This is a recurrent problem with NewsFlash and Joomla 1.5 that the JA team has been UNABLE to fix.

Come on guies ! Fix it now !

Anonymous Moderator
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum