Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have JA Newsflash set up in a Rochea template under Joomla 1.0. If JA Newsflash is enabled, everything below the main header image disapears off the pages of my site (including the bg2 graphic). If I disable JA Newsflash, everything comes back as normal. Does anyone have any ideas what may be causing this problem?

Any advice greatly appreciated

Regards

Hendon

P.S. I’ve been tinkering with the module, and I’ve noticed this problem disapears when I choose a different section/category of articles. Could it be that this module doesn’t like some of the formatting options of some articles? I tried applying different text formats i.e. headings, bold etc. to some of the articles that DO work, but after the changes the problem reappears. I’ts very fustrating.

Menalto Friend

Did you manage to get this solved?

hendon Friend

<em>@Menalto 68492 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did you manage to get this solved?</blockquote>
    Yes, the problem was solved. It wasn’t a problem with the template as such, but was to do with the use of the template with the EZRealty component. I was using a Beta version of EZRealty (Excelent component by the way) which works a little differently from general release version. The Beta, and the upcoming new version of EZRealty doesn’t require any template modifications, as was the case in older versions. Instead, the new version uses a Mambot. I had failed to miss this small but significant point, and tried using the component without the mambot – result, disappearing pages.

Regards

Hendon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hendon 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum