Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, thanks for the templates, really good and professional.

I worked on Mageia a little, modifying the template too, to arrive to my goals. My development server is at http://riparafiles.recuperare-dati.it

As you can see here, ja_newsflash is sitting on user5 and correctly showing ads , rotating every second

I put all my stuff on the production server. This server is hosted by the same provider. I used the same Joomla version, same mods, backuped and restored all.

new url is http://www.riparafiles.recuperodati.roma.it

Well, here the problem. After showing home page, if you wait some second you will notice an error, if I click on the error icon in the status bar it says “row 5091 char 3 access denied”. I investigated and found that is related to newsflash. It happens when it rotates ad.

I checked folder permission as said in other threads, but it is fine (module folder is 755 and files are 644)

Please help !!!

cssyeah Moderator

Hi maxcarosi,

Can you PM to me username and password of your live site? I try to check your problem.

maxcarosi Friend

Hi, I need this problem to be solved, or I have to put a flash instead of newsflash. I PM all the details to you twice.
    Thanks

maxcarosi Friend

thanks for the great help (???) and the great silence (!!!). Sometimes a simple “Sorry we cannot understand where is the problem” it could be more useful.

Forum user : remember that paying a fee does NOT mean you will have support. The only way is manage to make it work on your own.

For other having the same problem, I substituted newsflash module. (I used a simply flash)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maxcarosi 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum