Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

It works better – a liitle bit. The first element is shown, then the field keeps blank where the next ones should be shown. Nevertheless there is no more error message.
    Look at here.
    What about the module for J1.5? Is there a bugfix, too?

Khanh Le Moderator

The module for J1.5 is fixed also. However, it is quite strange problem with your site. Can you PM me your administrator account with ftp access so I could take a look.
    Thanks,

orpheus2510 Friend

The module for J1.5 works fine now. Any known issues with the J1.0 module and J1.0.13?

Jagger Friend

Is JA Newsflash for Joomla 1.0.13 realy updated? The “submitted on” – date in Koniga download area show’s still 31 Aug 2007 and the version of the module ist still 1.0.0.

orpheus2510 Friend

It is bugfixed – therefore without a new publishing date and version number in the download area. New versions of modules also have new functions, I think – that’s my experience.

Jagger Friend

<em>@Orpheus2510 27612 wrote:</em><blockquote>It works better – a liitle bit. The first element is shown, then the field keeps blank where the next ones should be shown. Nevertheless there is no more error message.
    Look at here.
    What about the module for J1.5? Is there a bugfix, too?</blockquote>

The same problem on my site. Any solution???? :((

balance Friend

one more has the the same problem for Joomla 1.013. Any solution?

Jagger Friend

Can nobody help? Where are the programmers???

kamila Friend

I have the same problem, I think maybe that is a conflict with the javascript or some error in the mod_janewsflash.php file.
    In another way, the code have to be declared in the index.php file of the template.
    I will try somethings and let you know. Strange too that the problem is not on the demo site.

Best regards.

Jagger Friend

Thank’s!!! I hope you find the bug. JA Newsflash look’s really nice.

lehoai Friend

HI every body
    let’s try to set animation type of ja_newsplay is replace then tell me the results please

thanks for reading and goodluck

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi all,
    We are sorry for the problem of the module JA Newsflash. The problem is fixed and updated to the download server. Please redownload the module and update to your site to fix this bug.
    Thank you all for your feedback.

schase Friend

FINALLY! Thank you.

kamila Friend

Work geat here! Thank you.

Jagger Friend

<em>@Khanh Le 27898 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all,
    We are sorry for the problem of the module JA Newsflash. The problem is fixed and updated to the download server. Please redownload the module and update to your site to fix this bug.
    Thank you all for your feedback.</blockquote>

It works! Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  winmonaye 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum